We are very excited to make this announcement to our Brazilian Jiu Jitsu enthusiasts at Fight Diva. Our exclusive brand, FDVA, is launching first female under-gi gear collection in 2018.
As long time Jiu Jitsu practitioners, we noticed that there are not many brands design rash guards and spats only women. Especially a completed BJJ kits with stylish design to allow ladies to wear for training, workout, and even on the competition. Therefore, it gave us an idea to work on a collection is made for women BJJ lovers by BJJ lovers!
As we have been participated in IBJJF tournament for few years back, there is a no-gi uniform regulation for women fighters to wear pants with up to 50% of their belt ranking color (at least 10% for shirt of elastic fabric). This rule inspired us at Fight Diva to create a Jiu Jitsu gear set for BJJ girls not only to wear comfortably while grappling and rolling, but also be able to be full of style stepping into the tournament stadium with style and follow the uniform rule. So, let's check out the gears we designed for you.
FDVA Long Sleeve Rashguard
The FDVA rashguard have all five belt ranking colors available. With the beautiful gradient color design, you are able to wear it underneath your gi, for conditioning workout, or simply as your no-gi uniform for training or competition. You no longer need to compromise to buy rashguard from kids or men's collection. This rashguard is perfectly fit female shape and length.With very soft four-way stretch fabric, it stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains. Here are some highlight features:
- 82% polyester and 18% spandex
- Fitted design help keep everything in place while grappling, and protect your skin against mat burn and gi burn
- Wicks the moisture away from your skin effectively
- Flatseam and coverstitch to enhance its durability
- Length of the longsleeve is for women to prevent it is too long to get in your way while rolling
FDVA Sports Bra
Every lady has a big collection of sports bra in the closet. It is a best companion for your active life style. FDVA sports bra will be a great choice to wear underneath your gi, rashgurad or simply rock it with our FDVA leggings for your workout session. It is important that the bra is touch and supportive enough to survive many BJJ sessions. Here are some feature highlights for you ladies:
- 82% polyester, 18% spandex
- Moisture-wicking fabric
- Four-way stretch material stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Scoop neckline and racerback
- Flat seams and bias binding that eliminate rubbing
- Support material in shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic under breasts
FDVA leggings can be wore under gi pant or with rashguard for no gi training. The waistband and ankle cuffs would stay steady once saturated with sweat. The leggings are made with comfortable microfiber yarn and the stitching is durable. You don't need to worry about popped seams or loose threads overtime. Let's check out other features below:
- 82% polyester and 18% spandex
- Material has a four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains.
- Raised waistband
- Precision-cut and hand-sewn after printing
- FDVA logo is elegantly printed on waistband
I hope the blog post help you get more information about our fabulous FDVA no gi gear collection. Best of all, the collection is made in USA with high quality fabric. Our manufacture invested millions of dollars in printing technology and use Mimaki series printers and inks for cut and sew. You will be very satisfied with the products you purchase!
So don't hesitate, get your FDVA gears ready for BJJ and fitness journey!